Monday, August 31, 2009

Latest newas about south indian sexy actress sada photos

Sada has her hands full with movies in Kollywood, Tollywood and Bollywood waiting for release. The pretty actress went from playing traditional roles to glammed-up ones, but always proved she is more than just a pretty face – she can act too. However, ask her what her biggest strength is and she is immediate to say, “My parents and their support!”

Though a cine career promises fame and fortune, it is still considered a taboo career in many families. Not many parents are willing to let their daughters take up an acting career. However, Sada’s parents did not object, because they laid one important condition that still holds good. “When I decided to take up acting, my parents supported my decision. However, they had just one condition – that one of them always accompany me. Till today, one of my parents comes with me to the shooting spot. So they are fully aware of what goes on. Also, since either my mum or dad is with me, nobody tries to act funny with me. Their presence is a great source of strength and support. In fact, my advice to any young girl interested in acting, is to always have your parents by your side. That way, you will never take a wrong turn,” she wisely says.


hot girl sadaf latest phot gallery
hot girl sadaf latest phot gallery


sexy images of actress sada hot wallpapers

sexy images of actress sada hot wallpapers


No comments:

Post a Comment