Thursday, September 10, 2009

Latest news about Salman Khan


Is age bothering Salman Khan? The actor, who feels life has begun, may have one small niggling worry, though ... that if he
Still from Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam
Still from Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam More Pics
doesn’t marry
soon, his child may just call him grandfather!

Says Salman, “When I have a child and if it's not anytime soon like for the next 5 or 6 years, may be I'd regret that at some point in time... Arrey yaar, my child will be calling me dadaji. I can't play with him, I can't run with him. So that is one thing that shayad I might regret and am sure then also I'll be running and playing around... Giving him a run for his money.”

However, he has no dreams of donning the mantle of India’s most eligible bachelor. He says in a television interview, “I don't think the girls who have been in my life have ever thought of me as the most eligible bachelor. I think that once they found that I was not, they dipped out.”

Salman also believes in friendships, with Bollywood’s heroes and heroines. He says, “They stood by me, I stood by them — it’s no big deal. That's what friends are there for. May be its just my personality or may because of my father.. he stood by his family, by his friends so its there in our genes.”

Asked if he will marry in Rajasthan’s Umaid Palace, Salman answers, “You never know.” He also believes in marriage as an institution, “It worked for my father, it worked for my brothers and for my sister and am sure it is going to work for me. There are times when you get married at an early age to a girl you love or for excitement. Later on, comes an age when you want to get married to a person who'll be like the most amazing mother you know, who'll take care of your children.”

He’s aware that he’s not perfect boyfriend-material, “I am slightly naughty that way and I have issues.” On whether he poured coke over his ex-girlfriend’s (Somy Ali) head, he says it may have spilled over, “I think I was actually angry so chalak gaya and it became a big thing at that point of time.” And, what about the reported violence against another ex-girlfriend (Aishwarya Rai)? Has he ever raised his hand on any woman? “If I hit a woman, she wouldn't have survived. It's not true that I hit a woman,” Salman clarified.

On being a possessive boyfriend and his recent statements on being uncomfortable seeing girlfriend Katrina in mini skirts in her movies, he explained, “I have no double standards. The fact that I have said that, I have got no double standards it means I have got no double standards. Men are allowed to do these things, women can't work without their shirts, not as yet. You are not living alone, you know you are living in a society. Comments start coming in. I can't take cheap comments on women.”

No comments:

Post a Comment